Monday, January 3, 2011

End of week #5!

We had a lot of help this weekend with the painting. We really appreciate everyone who helped! THANK YOU!!! We almost got the entire house painted one day. I still have one room that I haven't touched but otherwise all that is left is trimming out the office and master bedroom. Biff and I worked for 14 hours on New Years day and at least 12 hours every other day this weekend. It's really coming along and it's a lot of fun putting the house back together. We order our countertops and they will be coming in, in a couple of weeks and we will be starting on the floors soon too.





Biff and I got the kitchen cabinets set!! We have a kitchen!! YAY!!!  








This is to kind of give you an idea of the paint color. It's called Amazing Gray.  

Bryce had an accident and his finger got slammed in the door. It was really bad! He will recover though, I think I cried just as much as he did!  

Biff got the shower and tub surround tiled this weekend too! It looks great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment